Procedure for Canon printer setup installation IP110
Canon is a Japanese brand renowned for its prowess in manufacturing some of the world’s popular lenses, medical equipment, imaging devices, printers, scanners, etc. Out of the gamut of products it delivers, one piece of equipment which increments Canon’s popularity is Canon IP110. Canon IP110 is a wireless mobile printer suitable for office work and instilled with some world-class technicalities. It is compact, sleek, easy to carry, and high performing, which makes it an ideal choice among working professionals and students. Before using this amazing printer, it is essential to set it up. you will read ahead How to Install Canon IP110 setup & canon printer driver?
If you have recently purchased Canon IP110 printer, this blog is there to help you. It shall assist you in stating a comprehensive procedure to set it up along with the correct procedure for downloading and installing canon printer drivers. Let’s get started with the procedure.
Phase 1: Unboxing and Initialization Process
- Canon IP110 comes with robust packing and the first step entails removing any such packing material and tape.
- It becomes a necessity to place the printer in the vicinity of the printer.
- Ensure to remove the power cord, USB cable, cartridges, and any other component from the box.
- Take the power cord and plug in one end to the printer and another to the wall outlet.
- Insert the cartridges in the accurate slot and place the stack of paper.
- Once the initialization is complete, we are might to be asked to print a sample document.
- Thereafter, it is mandatory to download and install the Canon printer driver.
Phase 2: Download and install Canon IP110 Driver
Drivers are software that establishes a link between the system and the printer. So to give commands from your PC to the printer, you need drivers.
Installation using disk
- Insert the CD and execute the setup.
- Double-tap on MSETUP4.EXE and follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver.
Installation using Canon printer support website
- Visit the official website of Canon and download the driver.
- Double click on the downloaded file, follow the commands to completely install it.
Phase 3: Connect the printer to the system
- To establish the link between the printer and the system, select the LAN method, followed by pressing the Next button.
- Pick the access point and tap Next.
- Confirm the printer is turned on and click Next.
- If your connection is being set for the first time, select the Setting printer could not be found on the list. Or else, select your printer from the list.
- Choose Next.
- Tap Wireless Setup and press the WiFi button on the Canon printer.
- Press it 2 times, click Next and pick your location.
- Agree to the user end license, test a demo print, and voila, you are set to use your Canon printer.
you would read How to Install Canon IP110 setup & driver in MAC os
Phase 4: If using Mac OS
If you are a Mac user, the procedure may be a little different from that enlisted above.
- Once the software is downloaded, open it.
- Enter your login details and click install helper.
- Tap next > wireless LAN connection > next > Access point connection > next
- Verify your printer is switched on and click Next.
- Select the printer to form the list. If this is the first time you are forming a connection, then select Setting printer could not be found on the list, and tap Next.
- Choose a wireless connection and press the Wifi button on your printer. Tap it 2 times before letting it off.
- Now select allow > next > enter the location > next. Press yes on the user license.
- Follow any further on-screen instructions to fully install it.
In case of any confusion and canon printer is in error state , feel free to contact our canon printer helpline.
Need support for canon Printer driver?
If yes, or if you are struggling with any other printer-related issue, just pick up your phone and dial our Canon technical support number. Our executives shall help resolve your issue.